Insurance for home workers

Even when you are working from home you still need business insurance. You may be protected for home office equipment under your home insurance cover, but you may also need professional indemnity and public liability.

Policies for home workers can also protect against:

  • Employers liability
  • Loss of earnings protection
  • Extra contents cover
  • Business interruption cover

Contact a member of our team to see how we can get you the very best protection to cover you when working from home, call 01937 581417, request a call back or contact us now.

About us….

At A1 Insurance Services Limited we specialise in business and personal insurance.

We provide peace of mind by researching the market to find quality policies from the industry’s most trusted insurers, at the best possible prices.

We pride ourselves on our independence and our ability to deliver a friendly, professional service that will…[Read More]

Contact us…

A1 Insurance Services Ltd.
2 Wharfe Mews
Cliffe Terrace
West Yorkshire
LS22 6LX

Telephone: 01937 581417


Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm